A day is never complete without a good pair of shoes.
Shoes are a staple in every woman’s wardrobe. You can’t have an outfit with just one item, and the same applies to footwear – boots, heels, slides, or sneakers are your necessities for any occasion.
Women will never get enough with these! From one pair to another, from one box to a stockpile! Ahhhh! Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!
Shoes are an essential accessory in terms of fashion and style. Aside from that, shoes symbolise your personality, your perspective, your lifestyle, and your status in life.
Styling Women Shoes
In every affair in life is a pair of women’s shoes. A variety of shoes is a must, with different styles, colours, and textures for every moment in life. Here are ten ways to style women’s shoes:
- Straight Leg Boots. This footwear is a great way to keep yourself warm and yet fashionable. They look amazing when you wear a long dress or if you feel like showing your skin. Wear them with a short skirt and a jacket.
- Square Toe Boots. This classic style boot is a dream to wear. It is a timeless piece that you can almost wear with any outfit.
- White Boots. The Colour white is a trend for every season. Best paired with pastel outfits or when you are channelling that 90s vibe look. You can also wear them with jeans or skirts.
- Heels. Let your feet do the talking! Heels are a must-have in every woman’s wardrobe. Perfect for casual events, dinner dates, or for those moments where you feel like you want to add some spice to your look. Top favourite is when you pair them with jeans, making you look sexy in a conservative way. So, level up your collection by adding ornate heels.
- Mules. Simple to wear but pretty for every occasion. This versatile footwear is a crowd favourite. You can also wear it with almost everything. Add cute miniature heel mules to your collection.
- Slides. In women’s shoes, slide or summer sandals have always been one of the go-to’s. It is fun, quick, and stylishly compliments your outfit, great for morning outfits, errands, and beach. And if you want to go and hang out with friends, it is perfect. Pair with a maxi dress, loose pants, or shorts.
- Combat Boots. Rock your jeans and coat with a pair of tough, edgy, and stylish combat boots. You can also mix them up with a sundress for that old-school look. These shoes will let you stand out in a hip way.
- Sneakers. Achieve that sporty vibe with a pair of sneakers. The trendy ones are the chunky white sneakers. What is remarkable with today’s fashion trends is that you can style them in long skirts, sweatpants, or jeans. In that way, you will have a perfect blend of leisure and sophistication.
- Platform Sandals. Keep yourself looking modern with platform sandals. With this footwear, you can achieve that semi-formal look. Also, you can add a layer of socks inside for that super chilled aesthetic look.
- Flats. When in doubt, go with flats! Perfect for smart-casual outfits. You can pair them with jeans, long skirts, shorts, or miniskirts. The best and comfiest footwear for office work.
In the world of women, shoes are a statement piece. Women are generally artistic and stylish. And a pair of shoes completes the look. Overall, women’s shoes make women happy.