‘CURSR’ is the last addition to the excellent collection of the teenage horror genre of Netflix that is already available. Netflix has purchased its international rights. The film is a thriller of horror that performs prominent faces such as Asa Butterfield, Iola Evans and Eddie Marsan. The movie is based on the passionate gamer Kayla (Iola Evans). However, when she is bound to play it for all of her life in the game, her passion takes a nasty turn.
Toby Meakins has directed the movie, leading film filmmaker Breathe and Floor 9.5. The well-known scriptwriter for works such as The Watch, Das Boot and The Musketeers also created the script for this picture.
- Iola Evans is Kayla,
- Asa Butterfield from Sex Education
- Eddie Marsan from The World’s End, Wrath of Man, Hobbs & Shaw’s
- Freddie Kruger
- Robert Englund from A Nightmare on Elm Street’s
- Kate Fleetwood from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Ryan Gage from The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- Angela Griffin from Last Chance Harvey
- Joe Bolland from The Trial of Christine Keeler
The filming for the film started in March 2021 and ended in May 2021. The filming was therefore completed satisfactorily. The film is in post-production at the moment. There is currently no official release date announcement. But since it is a post-production film, it will be expected at the end of 2021 or early 2022.
However, this is the only supposition. We have to wait for the Netflix team’s official advertisements.