Netflix soon becomes a leading anime player, but their extensive anime content library will receive another title. Ragnarok’s Record is an awaited anime series based on a popular manga. Ragnarok’s record is a tale about an ethereal battlefield that determines the destiny of humankind.
Every thousand years, a Council of Gods voting on the destiny of humankind has agreed that humanity is preemptible and must be exterminated after millions of years. Nevertheless, a strategy has been developed to give humanity one last chance; a battle of the champions.
Thirteen gods face 13 of the world’s greatest human warriors, seven victorious and humankind saved. Ragnarok Record will be released as an original anime series on Netflix.
It is also doubtful that the anime will appear on alternative streaming sites, including Crunchyroll, Funimation, Amazon Prime or Hulu. Ragnarok’s record is expected to be released worldwide on Thursday, 17 June, at publishing.
It was revealed in December 2020 that the critically acclaimed series of mangas would be adapted. The series is made and animated by Graphinica by Warner Bros. (Hellsing: Ultimate and The Dawn).
Here is the cast list that will be doing the Japanese voice-over for Record of Ragnarok:
- Souma Saitou is Adam (Hermes from DanMachi)
- Miyuki Sawashiro is Brunhilde (Defrott from Mars Red)
- Tomokazu Seki is Lu Bu (Panda from Jujutsu Kaisen)
- Takahiro Sakurai is Poseidon (Kishibe Rohan from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure)
- Kazuhiro Yamaji is Kojirou Sasaki (Kenny Ackerman from Attack on Titan)
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki is Shiva (Draken from Tokyo Revengers)
- Hikaru Midorikawa is Thor (Garou from One Punch Man)
- Wataru Takagi is Zeus (Caiman from Dorohedoro)
- Read more: http://www.opinion-nytimes.com/