Dragon’s House premiers HBO in 2022, and the first Spin-off Game of Thrones is being played two years after the drama is ended. HBO has already published the official images of the series, casted data and detailed synops, giving us a sense of what to expect. The series is set 300 years before the events of Game of Thrones and is based on George RR Martin’s 2018 novel “Fire and Blood.” This is a Targaryen-focused show that tells the story of this bloodline after Viserys Targaryen (Paddy Considine), the new King of Westeros, takes the throne.
Despite the fact that HBO only began producing at the exhibition in April 2021. This could be due to the fact that the show was shot on location, making it vulnerable to setting picture leaks – but it could also be due to the fact that we saw the first official images of the show in the entire piece. Can the Dragon House turn the tide for A Song of Ice and Fire when the Game of Thrones comes to an end? Here’s everything we know so far about this new release, including the cast and plot. This is included in the release date.
Cast of House of Dragons
- Paddy Considine in as King Viserys Targaryen
- Olivia Cookein as Alicent Hightower
- Emma D’Arcy in as Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen
- Matt Smith acting as Prince Daemon Targaryen
- Steve Toussaint acting as Lord Corlys Velaryon – or The Sea Snake, as he’s known commonly
- Eve Best acting as Princess Rhaenys Velaryon
- Rhys Ifans in as Otto Hightower
- Sonoya Mizuno in as Mysaria
- Fabien Frankel in as Ser Criston Cole
- Graham McTavish – his character is still unknown
We’ll take care of the spoilers here, because the events of Fire and Blood have the potential to ruin a portion of the shop. We’ll stick to what HBO has shown so far, so you only know how the characters are depicted.
Read more: http://pizzahutswag.com/