In this article you will know How to take a screenshot in windows 10? . Screenshot are very common and much needed in our day to day life. Many of you do not know how to get Screenshot on Windows 10. Just read the below article
Also Read : How to Clear Cache in Windows 10
How to take a screenshot in windows 10?
Using the Print Screen key
- The Print Screen key has to be clicked. The screenshoted image will be pasted on the clipboard. This, in turn, has to be pasted on either Paint or Microsoft Word.
- You can also press Alt and Print screen at the same time, the screen gets copied on the clipboard. You can paste this on either Paint or Word or any Picture Manager.
- Windows key, Shift and S should be pressed at the same time. This leads to the dimming of the screen. The image gets copied on the clipboard. You can paste this on Word or any Picture Manager.
- Windows Key and Print Screen key should be pressed at the same time. A screenshot will be taken and will be saved in the Screenshots folder.
Using the snipping tool
- The snipping tool can be found in the Start Menu.
- In the Mode menu, one should choose the type of selection that needs to be done.
- Once the selection is done, the new option has to be clicked. This will lead to saving the screenshot of the screen.
- The file can be saved under the Save As menu.
Using the Game bar
- Start the game from the start menu. The game will appear on the screen.
- Press the F11 key and it takes a screenshot. This will get stored in a folder named Captures.
- Windows Key, Alt and Print Screen should be pressed together at the same time. This will lead to the screenshot being taken.
So now you have a perfect answer for your question on How to take a screenshot in windows 10?. Still if you have doubts you must read the article again.