Miley Cyrus reveals her dog got electrocuted on the sets of “The Voice”


  Miley Cyrus, 27, recalls some of the embarrassing things her pets have done on the sets of ‘The Voice’, her beloved dogs met with an accident on the first day itself. Her pup, named Little Dog ,while she was busy in the shoot, followed by convulsions and electrocution.

    “And you can’t open her mouth because the person who’s trying to open her mouth is also being electrocuted. But she was totally fine,” Cyrus said. However the dog is “thriving in Nashville, Tennessee and doing great”. 

    According to Cyrus, her another pet dog, Mary Jane got into a more serious situation in 2012, during Halloween. 

“I don’t think you’re going to be able to air anything that I am about to tell you,” she joked. “My dog is a freak. Mary Jane is a freak a leek.”. however Cyrus didn’t go into details, but Mary Jane was caught “licking something” and she had to send an apology gift for that.

    Cyrus is known to be an avid animal lover, and providing home to her furry friends for years, including her late pig Bubba Sue a.k.a. Pig Pig, whom she adopted in 2014 after her beloved dog Floyd suddenly died that year.

    In March, she announced the adoption of a shepherd mix named Bo Cyrus, from The Wagmor Luxury Spa, Hotel & Rescue in Studio City, California.

  Her family of pets also includes a Shetland sheepdog Emu.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here