All of us are bound to have regrets in our lives, no matter whether they are the big ones that still won’t leave us or the petty ones that still manage to sign on your mistakes. This is typical in the entertainment industry where artists get involved in stuff that they later designate as a mistake. It is particularly very common in Hollywood.
High-profile actors have revealed some of their deepest regrets time and again and if you’re someone trying your luck in the industry, then you may have grown through some of these experiences. On the contrary, it’s a great set for you to avoid the mistakes these talented lads committed.
- Hugh Grant who would take any job in his capacity
- Brad Pitt cannot watch the second part of 12 Monkeys even though the movie gave an upper edge to his acting career
- Jennette McCurdy regrets being an actress
- Mel Gibson also regrets the same and said that her heart wasn’t entirely in the process
- Jennifer Grey turned out to be anonymous
- Charlie Sheen faced more problems, apparently from more money gain
- Sophie Turner didn’t learn much from Game of Thrones, it was a no education process for her
- Betty White regrets the waiting process she had to go through